DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Charulatha' competes with 'Saattai' in Tamil
Directed by P Kumatan, 'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It's inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'.
After 'Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom' postponed, the race is now between 'Saattai' and 'Charulatha'. Both belong to different genres and hence, a variety fare is in store.
Produced by director Prabhu Solomon, 'Saattai' directed by newcomer Anbazhagan has filmmaker Samuthirakani in lead role. The film is about the education system and teachers.
'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It is directed by a debutant Pon Kumaran and is inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'. The film is being released by Hansraj Saxena, former chief of Sun Pictures.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh