'Charulatha' competes with 'Saattai' in Tamil
Directed by P Kumatan, 'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It's inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'.
After 'Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom' postponed, the race is now between 'Saattai' and 'Charulatha'. Both belong to different genres and hence, a variety fare is in store.
Produced by director Prabhu Solomon, 'Saattai' directed by newcomer Anbazhagan has filmmaker Samuthirakani in lead role. The film is about the education system and teachers.
'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It is directed by a debutant Pon Kumaran and is inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'. The film is being released by Hansraj Saxena, former chief of Sun Pictures.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game