'Charulatha' competes with 'Saattai' in Tamil
Directed by P Kumatan, 'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It's inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'.
After 'Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom' postponed, the race is now between 'Saattai' and 'Charulatha'. Both belong to different genres and hence, a variety fare is in store.
Produced by director Prabhu Solomon, 'Saattai' directed by newcomer Anbazhagan has filmmaker Samuthirakani in lead role. The film is about the education system and teachers.
'Charulatha' has Priyamani playing conjoined twins. It is directed by a debutant Pon Kumaran and is inspired from Thai movie 'Alone'. The film is being released by Hansraj Saxena, former chief of Sun Pictures.
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution