Are Harbhajan and Sreesanth Team India's new faces of aggression?
Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth, Team India's new faces of aggression. The duo has been bailed out many times by BCCI. It was the BCCI which came to Bhajji's rescue after his showdown with Andrew Symonds during Team India's tour Down Under. However, this time, the Turbanator seems to have crossed the Line of Control when he slapped Sreesanth after losing to the Kings XI during the IPL match on Friday. CNN-IBN Sports Editor Gaurav Kalra joins our chatroom at 4:00 PM on Monday to to analyse the situation for IBNLive readers. You can start posting questions now.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test