Are Harbhajan and Sreesanth Team India's new faces of aggression?
Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth, Team India's new faces of aggression. The duo has been bailed out many times by BCCI. It was the BCCI which came to Bhajji's rescue after his showdown with Andrew Symonds during Team India's tour Down Under. However, this time, the Turbanator seems to have crossed the Line of Control when he slapped Sreesanth after losing to the Kings XI during the IPL match on Friday. CNN-IBN Sports Editor Gaurav Kalra joins our chatroom at 4:00 PM on Monday to to analyse the situation for IBNLive readers. You can start posting questions now.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)