DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Are Harbhajan and Sreesanth Team India's new faces of aggression?
Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth, Team India's new faces of aggression. The duo has been bailed out many times by BCCI. It was the BCCI which came to Bhajji's rescue after his showdown with Andrew Symonds during Team India's tour Down Under. However, this time, the Turbanator seems to have crossed the Line of Control when he slapped Sreesanth after losing to the Kings XI during the IPL match on Friday. CNN-IBN Sports Editor Gaurav Kalra joins our chatroom at 4:00 PM on Monday to to analyse the situation for IBNLive readers. You can start posting questions now.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings