DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chavan assures security for 'Vishwaroopam' release in Maha
Chavan has held detailed discussions on the law and order situation with the police in this regard.
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday said that adequate security arrangements have been made for Kamal Haasan's controversial film 'Vishwaroopam', which released in Mumbai on Friday.
"Necessary security will be provided," Chavan said. He has held detailed discussions on the law and order situation with the police in this regard.
Earlier, Chavan inaugurated a video conferencing facility with district unit chiefs of Raigad, Akola, Jalgaon, Ratnagiri, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nanded, Sangli, Solapur, Satara and Pune at Tilak Bhavan, the party headquarters in Mumbai. He discussed drought-relief measures and organisational matters of the party during the three-hour long video conferencing session.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi