Chavan assures security for 'Vishwaroopam' release in Maha
Chavan has held detailed discussions on the law and order situation with the police in this regard.
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday said that adequate security arrangements have been made for Kamal Haasan's controversial film 'Vishwaroopam', which released in Mumbai on Friday.
"Necessary security will be provided," Chavan said. He has held detailed discussions on the law and order situation with the police in this regard.
Earlier, Chavan inaugurated a video conferencing facility with district unit chiefs of Raigad, Akola, Jalgaon, Ratnagiri, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nanded, Sangli, Solapur, Satara and Pune at Tilak Bhavan, the party headquarters in Mumbai. He discussed drought-relief measures and organisational matters of the party during the three-hour long video conferencing session.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology