Cheaper iPhone, iPhone 5S reportedly coming in August: Report
The report claims that both Foxconn and Pegatron will be assigned to manufacture the new entry-level iPhone.
New Delhi: According to a new report from BGR, Apple has plans to come up with new iPhone models this summer. The report states that Apple may launch its next-generation iPhone 5S alongside the much-rumored cheaper iPhone model this August.
The report also claims that both Foxconn and Pegatron will work in association with Apple and manufacture the new entry-level iPhone. It is speculated to have a 4.5-inch display and a polycarbonate case.
Apple's iPhone 5S is speculated to feature a design similar to the current iPhone 5 but with some tweaks. The iPhone 5S is expected to be available in various colour options.
Citing sources, Bloomberg recently reported that Apple is working on a smaller and less expensive version of the iPhone.
Apple has considered selling the new iPhone for $200 without a two-year wireless contract, Bloomberg reported.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology