Chella Pilli: Vijaya and Nag team up after 'Vigna'
Vijaya Raghavendra and Aishwarya Nag team up for Kannada film 'Chella Pilli' after a long distance of two years.
The good looking pair - Vijaya Raghavendra and Aishwarya Nag which did not find success in Kannada cinema 'Vigna' are back again in 'Chella Pilli'.
It was two years ago the two were together in 'Vigna'. Chella Pilli means scattered and the pair is working together in a full length comedy film with a dose of love. Suresh Bhandari is the producer of this film and Sai Krishna Kudlu is the director, screenplay and dialogue writer of the film.
Mikku is making debut as music director from this film. PL Ravi is behind the camera. Kaurava Venkatesh is handling the stunt portions. Shobaraj is in an important role. The producer and director wants to shoot in the surroundings of Bangalore, Mysore, Chickmagalur.
Aishwarya Nag and Vijaya Raghavendra have become a familiar face now and have good experience in film acting. Aishwaraya Nag's next film 'Lossugalu' went on the floors recently. Vijaya Raghavendra former national award winner as child actor has 'Snehitharu' and 'Ondu Rupayalli Eradu Preethi' ready for release and his film 'Enidu Manasali' is under production.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"