Chennai: demand for residential properties go up
The stability in the IT sector and dip in inflation are expected to spur demand for residential properties in Chennai.
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users