'Chennai Express' vs 'Ek Tha Tiger': Who will be the winner?
The first two days' business of 'Chennai Express' has surpassed the collection of 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
New Delhi: 'Chennai Express' is going strong at the box-office. Such a situation prompts the audience to compare its box-office performance with 'Ek Tha Tiger', which is the top performer in first five days till date.
We have compiled the day wise business break-up of 'Ek Tha Tiger' and 'Chennai Express'. Take a look and speculate who is going to win the box-office battle ultimately.
Paid preview: Rs 6.75 cr
1st day: Rs 33.12 cr
2nd day: Rs 28.05 cr
Ek Tha Tiger:
1st day: Rs 32.93 cr
2nd day: Rs 14.52 cr
3rd day: Rs 12.90 cr
4th day: Rs 16.75 cr
5th day: Rs 23.06 cr
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Can Xiaomi Redo its âMi Band Magicâ For Air Purifiers in India?