'Chennai Express' vs 'Ek Tha Tiger': Who will be the winner?
The first two days' business of 'Chennai Express' has surpassed the collection of 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
New Delhi: 'Chennai Express' is going strong at the box-office. Such a situation prompts the audience to compare its box-office performance with 'Ek Tha Tiger', which is the top performer in first five days till date.
We have compiled the day wise business break-up of 'Ek Tha Tiger' and 'Chennai Express'. Take a look and speculate who is going to win the box-office battle ultimately.
Paid preview: Rs 6.75 cr
1st day: Rs 33.12 cr
2nd day: Rs 28.05 cr
Ek Tha Tiger:
1st day: Rs 32.93 cr
2nd day: Rs 14.52 cr
3rd day: Rs 12.90 cr
4th day: Rs 16.75 cr
5th day: Rs 23.06 cr
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology