Chennai fuel situation to improve: authorities
Chennai is only being able to meet 60 per cent of the fuel demand.
Chennai: The fuel supply situation is improving. There are no serpentine queues outside petrol pumps and authorities say the situation will be normal by the evening.
Chennai is only being able to meet 60 per cent of the fuel demand. This has lead to a rationing of fuel for the customers.
Petrol pumps across the city have blamed oil companies for the supply crunch. Oil companies say that it will be difficult for them to keep up the supplies if demand continues to grow.
In the beginning of the year, the demand for oil in the country was over 20 per cent. A demand for oil at this rate, without an equal supply, is also likely to hit car sales.
Recommended For You
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game