DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chennai fuel situation to improve: authorities
Chennai is only being able to meet 60 per cent of the fuel demand.
Chennai: The fuel supply situation is improving. There are no serpentine queues outside petrol pumps and authorities say the situation will be normal by the evening.
Chennai is only being able to meet 60 per cent of the fuel demand. This has lead to a rationing of fuel for the customers.
Petrol pumps across the city have blamed oil companies for the supply crunch. Oil companies say that it will be difficult for them to keep up the supplies if demand continues to grow.
In the beginning of the year, the demand for oil in the country was over 20 per cent. A demand for oil at this rate, without an equal supply, is also likely to hit car sales.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande