Chennai: Passengers stranded at airport for 4 hours
Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded for over four hours due to delay in an Air Asia flight.
Chennai: Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded at the airport here for over four hours due to a delay in the arrival of the Air Asia flight from Malaysia, airport sources said on Saturday.
The flight was to have left at around 8 15 AM on Saturday, but there was a delay in its arrival, they said.
The 128 passengers who reached the airport around 5 am were informed the flight would take off around 11.15 hrs, but no announcements were made on when the aircraft would leave, the sources said.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview