Chennai: Passengers stranded at airport for 4 hours
Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded for over four hours due to delay in an Air Asia flight.
Chennai: Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded at the airport here for over four hours due to a delay in the arrival of the Air Asia flight from Malaysia, airport sources said on Saturday.
The flight was to have left at around 8 15 AM on Saturday, but there was a delay in its arrival, they said.
The 128 passengers who reached the airport around 5 am were informed the flight would take off around 11.15 hrs, but no announcements were made on when the aircraft would leave, the sources said.
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies