DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chennai: Passengers stranded at airport for 4 hours
Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded for over four hours due to delay in an Air Asia flight.
Chennai: Over 100 Kuala Lumpur-bound passengers were stranded at the airport here for over four hours due to a delay in the arrival of the Air Asia flight from Malaysia, airport sources said on Saturday.
The flight was to have left at around 8 15 AM on Saturday, but there was a delay in its arrival, they said.
The 128 passengers who reached the airport around 5 am were informed the flight would take off around 11.15 hrs, but no announcements were made on when the aircraft would leave, the sources said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions