Chetan Bhagat reveals first look of '3 Mistakes'
Author Chetan Bhagat revealed the first look of the film based on his novel the '3 Mistakes of My Life' on Twitter.
New Delhi: Author Chetan Bhagat on Monday revealed the first look of the film based on his novel the '3 Mistakes of My Life' on Twitter. The character Ishaan is seen wearing a white T-shirt with his name printed on it and standing with his back to the camera.
"The Exclusive: Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say?" Bhagat tweeted adding that his new display picture was in honour of the "new Ishaan that you shall soon see in the 3 Mistakes movie. All you ladies will go crazy over him, I promise."
The film is being directed by Abhishek Kapoor of 'Rock On' fame and shooting is currently on in Ahmedabad heat at the shoot.
Earlier Bhagat had said the name of the film is in Gujarati and was impressed with the movie's first look. So far, two of Bhagat's books -- 'Five Point Someone' and 'One Night @ the Call Center', have inspired films - '3 Idiots' and 'Hello' respectively.
'Hello' was released in 2008 but was not such a big success. But '3 Idiots', which talks about the life of three engineering students, went on to become the biggest hit of 2009. The rights of his last novel 'Revolution 2020' have been bagged by UTV Motion Pictures.
The '3 Mistakes Of My Life' is a big screen adaptation of Bhagat's bestseller. Kapoor started his career as a director with 'Aryan' in 2006, but became a known name after 'Rock On!', which marked the acting debut of director Farhan Akhtar.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked