DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chetan Bhagat's son makes his debut with 'Kai Po Che!'
'Kai Po Che!' is a special film for Chetan Bhagat not only as an author but also as a father.
Mumbai: 'Kai Po Che!' is a special film for Chetan Bhagat not only as an author but also as a father, as his eight-year-old son Ishaan makes his acting debut with the film.
"Kai Po Che!" is the big screen adaptation of Bhagat's novel "The 3 Mistakes of My Life" and features Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar Yadav in prominent roles. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, the film released Friday.
"They needed an eight-year-old boy for a very crucial role in the film. I have twin sons Ishaan and Sham and Ishaan has played a small role in the film. Abhishek has honoured an author and a father by this," Bhagat told IANS.
"Abhishek made Ishaan perform for at least 35 times as he is quite a perfectionist. This is a very special film for me as a father," he added.
However, his kids' education still remains top priority for the author.
"Both me and my wife are educated. Our priority will always be their education then later they can make their own choice," Bhagat said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham