DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chew on this, Jimmy Cheese!
A fashion student has gone a step further by designing "Jimmy Cheese", which are shoes made of cheese.
London: Jimmy Choo shoes are for fashionistas. And now a fashion student has gone a step further by designing "Jimmy Cheese", which are shoes made of cheese.
Lisa Dillon designed "Jimmy Cheese" using cheddar. She made the heel from a block of cheddar and a cheese sandwich was used for the platform sole, the Daily Express reported.
More cheddar was used to make the front and extra melted cheese was shaped to embellish the design.
The shoes by Lisa and other design students from Bath Spa University will be on display at the 2011 Royal Bath and West Show in June to promote the region's produce.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets