C'garh: 2 dead in Naxal firing at CISF team in Dantewada
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force team has been rushed to the spot.
Dantewada: Two people reportedly died when alleged Naxals opened fire at a Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) team posted at the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) mine project area in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh on Sunday morning.
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) team has been rushed to the spot.
In May, six personnel of the CISF were killed in a similar ambush by Naxals when they were on patrol duty while guarding the NMDC mines in Kirandul. The Kirandul-Bacheli mines of the NMDC in the jungles of Dantewada are a Naxal hotbed and clashes between security forces and the Naxals are regular in the area.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Akshay Kumar to Star in Reema Kagti's Gold
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh