C'garh: 2 dead in Naxal firing at CISF team in Dantewada
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force team has been rushed to the spot.
Dantewada: Two people reportedly died when alleged Naxals opened fire at a Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) team posted at the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) mine project area in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh on Sunday morning.
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) team has been rushed to the spot.
In May, six personnel of the CISF were killed in a similar ambush by Naxals when they were on patrol duty while guarding the NMDC mines in Kirandul. The Kirandul-Bacheli mines of the NMDC in the jungles of Dantewada are a Naxal hotbed and clashes between security forces and the Naxals are regular in the area.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right