DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
C'garh: 2 dead in Naxal firing at CISF team in Dantewada
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force team has been rushed to the spot.
Dantewada: Two people reportedly died when alleged Naxals opened fire at a Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) team posted at the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) mine project area in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh on Sunday morning.
The dead included one CISF personnel. A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) team has been rushed to the spot.
In May, six personnel of the CISF were killed in a similar ambush by Naxals when they were on patrol duty while guarding the NMDC mines in Kirandul. The Kirandul-Bacheli mines of the NMDC in the jungles of Dantewada are a Naxal hotbed and clashes between security forces and the Naxals are regular in the area.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish