Chhattisgarh: Army officer commits suicide
A suicide note has been recovered in which the Army officer has said he himself was responsible for his death.
Raipur: An Army officer has allegedly committed suicide in Raipur in Chhattisgarh, police said on Tuesday.
Suryakant Verma (50), who was Programme Coordinator at Army Welfare Board, hanged himself in his house in Mukut Nagar area, Additional Superintendent of Police Lal Umed Singh said.
A suicide note has been recovered in which Verma has said he himself was responsible for his death, he said.
Verma, who hailed from Raipur, was posted at Jagdalpur, headquarter of Bastar district, while his family and children stayed here, Singh said.
According to Verma's family members, of late he was upset over some matter and wanted to be posted out of Jagdalpur.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category