DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chhattisgarh: Army officer commits suicide
A suicide note has been recovered in which the Army officer has said he himself was responsible for his death.
Raipur: An Army officer has allegedly committed suicide in Raipur in Chhattisgarh, police said on Tuesday.
Suryakant Verma (50), who was Programme Coordinator at Army Welfare Board, hanged himself in his house in Mukut Nagar area, Additional Superintendent of Police Lal Umed Singh said.
A suicide note has been recovered in which Verma has said he himself was responsible for his death, he said.
Verma, who hailed from Raipur, was posted at Jagdalpur, headquarter of Bastar district, while his family and children stayed here, Singh said.
According to Verma's family members, of late he was upset over some matter and wanted to be posted out of Jagdalpur.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Fifty Props up Hosts
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes