Chhattisgarh govt asks Centre to hike MSP for paddy to Rs 2,100 per quintal
BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh has asked the Centre to increase the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for paddy to Rs 2,100 per quintal. Agriculture Minister Chandrashekhar Sahu has made the demand in a letter to Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
- Hindustan Copper stake sale today, base price is Rs 70 per share
- War over airfare intensifies; will DGCA step in?
- StarGaze: Akshay Kumar celebrates World Heart Day and more
- Living it Up: How to beat heart diseases
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- Punjab on Maximum Alert: Villages Close to Pakistan Border Evacuated