Chhattisgarh govt asks Centre to hike MSP for paddy to Rs 2,100 per quintal
BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh has asked the Centre to increase the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for paddy to Rs 2,100 per quintal. Agriculture Minister Chandrashekhar Sahu has made the demand in a letter to Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century