Mumbai: Chidambaram reviews security
Chidambaram had said last week that there were strong leads in the probe into the July 13 blasts.
Mumbai: Union Home Minister P Chidambaram held a security review meeting in Mumbai late on Monday night.
The meeting was attended by Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, State Home Minister RR Patil and the Commissioner of Police among others.
The meeting was held to take stock of investigations into the July 13 triple blasts.
Chidambaram had said last week that there were strong leads in the probe.
The Maharashtra government, meanwhile, hopes to set up a CCTV security framework in Mumbai similar to the one in London.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"