China is ready to invest $160 billion in different sectors in AP
A Chinese official said that his country would send 10,000 students to Hyderabad for education in various streams.
Hyderabad: China is ready to invest about USD 160 billion in different sectors in Andhra Pradesh and improve bilateral ties with India, according to economic advisor to the President of China.
Shoosan Maa, the economic advisor to Xi Jinping and also the Member of Parliament, met Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy here and discussed plans to invest in sectors like food processing, small-scale industries, infrastructure and education, among others, a CMO release said.
While quoting Shoosan on China's intention of pumping in USD 160 billion in the state, the release did not state any timeframe or phases in which such a huge investment could materialise.
"The Chief Minister invited proposals and asked Shoosan to spell out the areas in which they were interested in investing. Shoosan said he would make efforts for promoting investments and improving relations between the two countries," the release said.
Shoosan said his country would send 10,000 students to Hyderabad for education in various streams, according to the release.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- The Break up Song in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Promotes Women Empowerment: Karan Johar