DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
China: Man whips his six-year-old son to death
The father was sorrowful and regretted his action and said it was meaningless to say anything now.
Beijing: A Chinese man has been arrested for allegedly whipping his six-year-old son to death after the boy's teachers complained that he was extorting money from classmates. The father, Zheng Junpeng, a native of Shaanxi Province, said teachers kept reporting to him that his son, identified as Jiahao, often beat his classmates to extort for money after he entered the school in September, Longgang District police was quoted by Shanghai Daily as saying.
Zheng said he whipped his son for about half an hour when his wife was away at work that day. Then he put the boy to sleep at 11pm. He didn't notice anything abnormal until 2 am when he found the body of Jiahao was turning cold. He turned
on the light and saw the boy's blood seeped through his clothes.
Despite emergency treatment, the boy was pronounced dead at the hospital. Zheng was sorrowful and regretted his action. The father had tried to discipline his son in the past, but to no avail and his patience wore out when a teacher complained again last Friday. "The child is gone. It's meaningless to say anything," he was quoted by the daily as saying.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems