China sees soaring smartphone market
Nearly 67 million mobile phones were sold in China in the second quarter, the report said.
Beijing: China's smartphone market saw its sales volume soar to 38.19 million units in the second quarter, according to a report released Monday by market researcher Analysys International.
The figure represented a 22.5-per cent increase compared with that of the previous quarter and a sharp rise of 127.1 per cent over the corresponding period in 2011, reported Xinhua citing the report.
Nearly 67 million mobile phones were sold in China in the second quarter, the report said, representing a 1-per cent decrease from the previous quarter and a 2-per cent decrease from the corresponding period in 2011.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Harbhajan Singh Becomes Third Indian To Take 200 Wickets In T20 Cricket
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed