China: Seven killed, 40 injured in van explosion
The blast also affected a coach on the opposite lane, state run Xinhua news agency reported.
Beijing: Seven persons were killed and 40 others injured after a commuter-van from a mine company exploded in Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province. The mishap occurred on Friday in Shuangyashan City of the district of Lingdong, officials said.
The blast also affected a coach on the opposite lane, state run Xinhua news agency reported. There were 52 passengers aboard the two vehicles.
While an investigation into the cause of the accident is under way, the China Central Television quoted witnesses as saying the van was carrying detonators.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest