DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
China successfully launches telecommunication satellite
The satellite will be used to meet the demands for China's radio and TV broadcasting.
Beijing: China has successfully launched telecommunication satellite "ChinaSat 2A" to boost broadcasting and multimedia transmission.
A Long March-3B carrier rocket sent the satellite into the orbit from the southwestern Xichang Satellite Launch Centre yesterday.
The satellite, developed by China Academy of Space Technology, will be used to meet the demands for China's radio and TV broadcasting and broadband multimedia transmissions, China Satellite Communications Co Ltd said.
The launch marked the 163th mission of the Long March carrier rocket series developed by China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology under China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASTC).
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory