Chinese helicopters didn't cross the LAC in Chumar: sources
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar.
New Delhi: There are conflicting reports of intrusion by the Chinese in southern Ladakh. It appears that two Chinese military helicopters did not enter Indian airspace while it was alleged earlier that they flew over the Chumar Sector on July 11.
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar. They also said the choppers could have been on a routine reconnaissance mission.
Chumar is the same area from where Chinese troops removed an Indian Army surveillance camera last month.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18