DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chinese helicopters didn't cross the LAC in Chumar: sources
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar.
New Delhi: There are conflicting reports of intrusion by the Chinese in southern Ladakh. It appears that two Chinese military helicopters did not enter Indian airspace while it was alleged earlier that they flew over the Chumar Sector on July 11.
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar. They also said the choppers could have been on a routine reconnaissance mission.
Chumar is the same area from where Chinese troops removed an Indian Army surveillance camera last month.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017