Chinese helicopters didn't cross the LAC in Chumar: sources
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar.
New Delhi: There are conflicting reports of intrusion by the Chinese in southern Ladakh. It appears that two Chinese military helicopters did not enter Indian airspace while it was alleged earlier that they flew over the Chumar Sector on July 11.
Sources said that the helicopters were sighted flying alongside the Line of Actual Control in Chumar. They also said the choppers could have been on a routine reconnaissance mission.
Chumar is the same area from where Chinese troops removed an Indian Army surveillance camera last month.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category