Chinese man wants to swap dogs for BMW
The man wants to take his cancer-stricken wife to her hometown hoping that she will recover during the travel.
Beijing: A Chinese man wants to trade his two expensive mastiff dogs for a BMW car as part of a deal to take his cancer-stricken wife to her hometown and other places, hoping that she will recover during the travel.
The 61-year-old man, surnamed Pan, has been sitting by the roadside close to the Zhongcun toll station, which is on a road running between Fuyang and Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang province.
The two mastiffs, one golden and one black, weighing 80 and 92 kilogrammes respectively, are pedigree Tibetan mastiffs, he said. The man has bred mastiffs for 17 years.
According to China Daily, Pan said his wife was suffering from cancer so he wants to trade his two best mastiffs for a BMW or other car so that he can take his wife to her hometown and other places.
"Maybe she will recover from the illness during the travel," he said.
Tibetan mastiffs originate from China's Qinghai-Tibet plateau. They are large and potentially ferocious, very aggressive to strangers but extremely placid with their owners.
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- India's Test Captains Felicitated Before Start of 500th Test
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18