Chinese man wants to swap dogs for BMW
The man wants to take his cancer-stricken wife to her hometown hoping that she will recover during the travel.
Beijing: A Chinese man wants to trade his two expensive mastiff dogs for a BMW car as part of a deal to take his cancer-stricken wife to her hometown and other places, hoping that she will recover during the travel.
The 61-year-old man, surnamed Pan, has been sitting by the roadside close to the Zhongcun toll station, which is on a road running between Fuyang and Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang province.
The two mastiffs, one golden and one black, weighing 80 and 92 kilogrammes respectively, are pedigree Tibetan mastiffs, he said. The man has bred mastiffs for 17 years.
According to China Daily, Pan said his wife was suffering from cancer so he wants to trade his two best mastiffs for a BMW or other car so that he can take his wife to her hometown and other places.
"Maybe she will recover from the illness during the travel," he said.
Tibetan mastiffs originate from China's Qinghai-Tibet plateau. They are large and potentially ferocious, very aggressive to strangers but extremely placid with their owners.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- We All Felt Golmaal 2 Was a Crap Film: Ajay Devgn
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Sunita Williams greets Indians from space on Diwali
- Obama wishes 'Happy Diwali', praises resilience of Sikhs