DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chinese phone Xiaomi Mi 2S beats Samsung Galaxy S4 in China
According to the results of the benchmarking app, the MI 2 performed on a par with the S4, but above the HTC One.
New Delhi: Citing the benchmarking app Antutu, TechCrunch reports that the Xiaomi Mi 2S is the most popular phone in China, followed by the Samsung Galaxy S4.
"According to Antutu's data on "active device volumes", the Mi 2S was the most popular phone bought by Chinese users in the first half of this year, followed by Samsung's latest S4 device," says the report. According to the results of the benchmarking app, the MI 2 performed on a par with the S4, but above the HTC One.
The Xiaomi Mi 2S is the successor to Xiaomi's Mi 2 smartphone. The Xiaomi Mi 2S was released in April, around the same time when Samsung introduced the S4 .
Also, the Mi 2S costs around half the price of the S4. Samsung's S4 costs about $600, while the MI 2S goes for sale at $277 (1699 RMB).
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan