Chinese phone Xiaomi Mi 2S beats Samsung Galaxy S4 in China
According to the results of the benchmarking app, the MI 2 performed on a par with the S4, but above the HTC One.
New Delhi: Citing the benchmarking app Antutu, TechCrunch reports that the Xiaomi Mi 2S is the most popular phone in China, followed by the Samsung Galaxy S4.
"According to Antutu's data on "active device volumes", the Mi 2S was the most popular phone bought by Chinese users in the first half of this year, followed by Samsung's latest S4 device," says the report. According to the results of the benchmarking app, the MI 2 performed on a par with the S4, but above the HTC One.
The Xiaomi Mi 2S is the successor to Xiaomi's Mi 2 smartphone. The Xiaomi Mi 2S was released in April, around the same time when Samsung introduced the S4 .
Also, the Mi 2S costs around half the price of the S4. Samsung's S4 costs about $600, while the MI 2S goes for sale at $277 (1699 RMB).
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology