DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Chinese Zodiac' Tweet Review: First day, first show
Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script.
New Delhi: Hollywood's Kung Fu master Jackie Chan is all set to hang his action boots quite soon. The actor, who has been seen in innumerable action flicks during a career span of four decades, will be seen for the last time performing some death-defying stunts in his last action film 'Chinese Zodiac'.
'Chinese Zodiac' hit the headlines last year when Jackie Chan announced his retirement from the action films. Due to his increasing age, the actor, who has otherwise entertained his fans for years, has decided to stay away from action films.
Apart from being his last big action flick, the film has also been in news since Jackie Chan has himself written, directed and produced the film. Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script of the film.
With his last major action film hitting the Indian screens, it would be interesting to see Jackie Chan's last punch.
Charu Thakur of IBNLive is inside the theatre to live tweet the experience of 'Chinese Zodiac'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan