'Chinese Zodiac' Tweet Review: First day, first show
Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script.
New Delhi: Hollywood's Kung Fu master Jackie Chan is all set to hang his action boots quite soon. The actor, who has been seen in innumerable action flicks during a career span of four decades, will be seen for the last time performing some death-defying stunts in his last action film 'Chinese Zodiac'.
'Chinese Zodiac' hit the headlines last year when Jackie Chan announced his retirement from the action films. Due to his increasing age, the actor, who has otherwise entertained his fans for years, has decided to stay away from action films.
Apart from being his last big action flick, the film has also been in news since Jackie Chan has himself written, directed and produced the film. Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script of the film.
With his last major action film hitting the Indian screens, it would be interesting to see Jackie Chan's last punch.
Charu Thakur of IBNLive is inside the theatre to live tweet the experience of 'Chinese Zodiac'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze