'Chinese Zodiac' Tweet Review: First day, first show
Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script.
New Delhi: Hollywood's Kung Fu master Jackie Chan is all set to hang his action boots quite soon. The actor, who has been seen in innumerable action flicks during a career span of four decades, will be seen for the last time performing some death-defying stunts in his last action film 'Chinese Zodiac'.
'Chinese Zodiac' hit the headlines last year when Jackie Chan announced his retirement from the action films. Due to his increasing age, the actor, who has otherwise entertained his fans for years, has decided to stay away from action films.
Apart from being his last big action flick, the film has also been in news since Jackie Chan has himself written, directed and produced the film. Jackie, who plays the role of a treasure hunter in the film, has taken more than seven years to finish the script of the film.
With his last major action film hitting the Indian screens, it would be interesting to see Jackie Chan's last punch.
Charu Thakur of IBNLive is inside the theatre to live tweet the experience of 'Chinese Zodiac'.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Akhilesh Fantastic CM but Needs Time to Be Mass Leader: Amar Singh
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik