WB: Another chit fund company agent commits suicide
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas had lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
Kolkata: Illegal finance schemes continued to claim lives in West Bengal on Tuesday. Yet another agent of yet another illegal deposits-taking company killed himself after being heckled by investors in the Self Trust Enterprises Ltd.
Self Trust Enterprises went under in April.
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas who was its agent, lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
On Monday, the father of an agent of a chit fund company had committed suicide after being mobbed by investors who had lost money.
The wife of the director of another chit fund company said he was murdered by investors after his dead body was found in the Hooghly area.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology