DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: Another chit fund company agent commits suicide
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas had lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
Kolkata: Illegal finance schemes continued to claim lives in West Bengal on Tuesday. Yet another agent of yet another illegal deposits-taking company killed himself after being heckled by investors in the Self Trust Enterprises Ltd.
Self Trust Enterprises went under in April.
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas who was its agent, lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
On Monday, the father of an agent of a chit fund company had committed suicide after being mobbed by investors who had lost money.
The wife of the director of another chit fund company said he was murdered by investors after his dead body was found in the Hooghly area.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes