WB: Another chit fund company agent commits suicide
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas had lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
Kolkata: Illegal finance schemes continued to claim lives in West Bengal on Tuesday. Yet another agent of yet another illegal deposits-taking company killed himself after being heckled by investors in the Self Trust Enterprises Ltd.
Self Trust Enterprises went under in April.
Mrinal Monal of North 24 Paraganas who was its agent, lost around Rs 35 lakh of the investors' money.
On Monday, the father of an agent of a chit fund company had committed suicide after being mobbed by investors who had lost money.
The wife of the director of another chit fund company said he was murdered by investors after his dead body was found in the Hooghly area.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital