WB chit fund scam: Father of ponzi scheme agent commits suicide
Sixty five-year-old Jagdish Roy was upset after his son who had a total liability of Rs 1 cr was heckled by investors at his house.
Kolkata: Two more people committed suicide in West Bengal on Monday over the chit fund scam case. In the first case, the father of a ponzi scheme agent committed suicide at Sodepur in North 24 Parganas.
Sixty five-year-old Jagdish Roy was upset after his son who had a total liability of Rs 1 crore was heckled by investors at his house. His son Bidhan was an agent of Annexe group of companies.
Meanwhile, the CMD of Hello group of companies also committed suicide in Hoogly. Jayanta Sarkar had been mobbed by investors after he was unable to pay them back.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka