WB chit fund scam: Father of ponzi scheme agent commits suicide
Sixty five-year-old Jagdish Roy was upset after his son who had a total liability of Rs 1 cr was heckled by investors at his house.
Kolkata: Two more people committed suicide in West Bengal on Monday over the chit fund scam case. In the first case, the father of a ponzi scheme agent committed suicide at Sodepur in North 24 Parganas.
Sixty five-year-old Jagdish Roy was upset after his son who had a total liability of Rs 1 crore was heckled by investors at his house. His son Bidhan was an agent of Annexe group of companies.
Meanwhile, the CMD of Hello group of companies also committed suicide in Hoogly. Jayanta Sarkar had been mobbed by investors after he was unable to pay them back.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone