Chowrasia, Jeev miss cut in KLM Open
SSP Chowrasia and Jeev Milkha Singh crashed out at the halfway stage, as the pair missed the cut at the KLM Open.
Amsterdam: SSP Chowrasia and Jeev Milkha Singh crashed out at the halfway stage, as the pair missed the cut at the KLM Open on Friday evening.
Chowrasia, a two-time winner on European Tour, carded 69 in the second round, but still missed the cut by as it fell at one-under 139. Jeev carded 71 and 70 and missed the cut by two.
Fellow Spaniards Miguel Angel Jiminez and Pablo Larrazabal took a one-shot lead into the weekend as they aim to emulate Seve Spaniards Ballesteros and Jose Maria Olazabal by winning at Kennemer Golf and Country Club.
Simon Dyson (63) and Oliver Fisher (65) and Frenchman Julien Quesne (65), who all climbed to eight under par are tied for third place.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology