DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chris Martin reportedly struggled with Gwyneth Paltrow's fame
Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife and actress Paltrow attracted
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife actress Gwyneth Paltrow attracted.
The former couple, married for 10 years, announced their split last month, and conflicts over their attitudes towards fame are said to be a possible reason behind it.
"It was a struggle for Chris to have this movie-star lifestyle. He hated the paparazzi attention. They started to realise they didn't have as much in common as they would have liked," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source said: "Gwyneth is someone who likes attention. There is a narcissism there."
The couple has two children together - Apple, nine, and Moses, seven.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet