Chris Martin reportedly struggled with Gwyneth Paltrow's fame
Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife and actress Paltrow attracted
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife actress Gwyneth Paltrow attracted.
The former couple, married for 10 years, announced their split last month, and conflicts over their attitudes towards fame are said to be a possible reason behind it.
"It was a struggle for Chris to have this movie-star lifestyle. He hated the paparazzi attention. They started to realise they didn't have as much in common as they would have liked," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source said: "Gwyneth is someone who likes attention. There is a narcissism there."
The couple has two children together - Apple, nine, and Moses, seven.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Samajwadi Party Live: Sacked By Akhilesh, Shivpal Expels Ram Gopal For 'Colluding' With BJP