Chris Martin reportedly struggled with Gwyneth Paltrow's fame
Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife and actress Paltrow attracted
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin reportedly struggled to cope with the attention and paparazzi that his wife actress Gwyneth Paltrow attracted.
The former couple, married for 10 years, announced their split last month, and conflicts over their attitudes towards fame are said to be a possible reason behind it.
"It was a struggle for Chris to have this movie-star lifestyle. He hated the paparazzi attention. They started to realise they didn't have as much in common as they would have liked," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source said: "Gwyneth is someone who likes attention. There is a narcissism there."
The couple has two children together - Apple, nine, and Moses, seven.
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham