DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cinematographer Chandran out of 'Agneepath'
He cites date issues for his exit
Celebrated cinematographer Ravi K. Chandran, known for his work in Yuva, Black, and Dil Chahta Hai, is not working for Karan Johar's production venture Agneepath.
No one knows exactly what prompted this maestro of the moving pictures to move away from this commitment, but this is not the first time that Chandran has had issues over the way a film has to be shot.
"I've commitments with Murugadoss (the Tamil director of Ghajini) for a Tamil film which I've been shooting. So Kiran Deohans is doing the rest of the film," he said.
Starring Hrithik Roshan, the film -- to be made under Karan's Dharma Production - is a new-age remake of Amitabh Bachchan's Agneepath.
Chandran, however, added: "I've great respect for Dharma Productions and Karan Johar. I will be shooting a film for them at the end of this year."
Kiran Deohans, who has shot Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa-Akbar, among others, was apprehensive of talking on the matter.
"Yes, talks are on. You will have to speak to Karan on this matter. I don't know any details," said Deohans.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings