CISF scientist, Vodafone officer testify in Aarushi case
CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi's room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
Ghaziabad: A senior official of the Central Forensic Science Lab and a Vodafone officer on Thursday testified before the special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case. CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi's room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
"Out of four bottles found in the room, three were of glass and one made of plastic. Two of the glass bottles contained alcohol," Ramteke said. The court fixed November 6 for the next hearing in the case. Earlier, Vodafone nodal officer Deepak Tomar, who is a witness in the case, also testified before special CBI judge S Lal.
Key accused in the murder case, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar also appeared before the court. Public prosecutor B K Singh was present on behalf of CBI.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances
- Prabhas Dismisses Reports of Working In Dhoom 4
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP