DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CISF scientist, Vodafone officer testify in Aarushi case
CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi's room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
Ghaziabad: A senior official of the Central Forensic Science Lab and a Vodafone officer on Thursday testified before the special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case. CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi's room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
"Out of four bottles found in the room, three were of glass and one made of plastic. Two of the glass bottles contained alcohol," Ramteke said. The court fixed November 6 for the next hearing in the case. Earlier, Vodafone nodal officer Deepak Tomar, who is a witness in the case, also testified before special CBI judge S Lal.
Key accused in the murder case, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar also appeared before the court. Public prosecutor B K Singh was present on behalf of CBI.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere