DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Citizen Journalist captures images of Navy plane crash.
Two Navy pilots and a civilian died and two persons were injured when a Navy plane crashed at an international aviation exhibition and hit a building in a residential area near Begumpet airport in Hyderabad. The crash occurred on the first day of India Aviation 2010, a five-day event from March 3-7. Witnesses said they heard a loud boom, after which the plane went down. A thick cloud of smoke rose to the sky near the Begumpet airport following the accident.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong