Face The Nation: A clarification and an apology
CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
New Delhi: On Wednesday night on our Face The Nation programme aired at 10 pm "Should spiritual leaders participate in anti-corruption campaigns", we carried a pre-recorded interview of the Art Of Living Founder and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar without explicitly mentioning that the interview had been recorded a couple of hours earlier in the day.
Since the interview appeared during a live debate format, it sent out the wrong message to viewers.
There was absolutely no malafide intention on our part, no disrespect was intended to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the error is deeply regretted. CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri ji and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MI vs RPS - Turning Point - Rohit’s Failure to Score Boundaries
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed