Face The Nation: A clarification and an apology
CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
New Delhi: On Wednesday night on our Face The Nation programme aired at 10 pm "Should spiritual leaders participate in anti-corruption campaigns", we carried a pre-recorded interview of the Art Of Living Founder and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar without explicitly mentioning that the interview had been recorded a couple of hours earlier in the day.
Since the interview appeared during a live debate format, it sent out the wrong message to viewers.
There was absolutely no malafide intention on our part, no disrespect was intended to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the error is deeply regretted. CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri ji and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology