Face The Nation: A clarification and an apology
CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
New Delhi: On Wednesday night on our Face The Nation programme aired at 10 pm "Should spiritual leaders participate in anti-corruption campaigns", we carried a pre-recorded interview of the Art Of Living Founder and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar without explicitly mentioning that the interview had been recorded a couple of hours earlier in the day.
Since the interview appeared during a live debate format, it sent out the wrong message to viewers.
There was absolutely no malafide intention on our part, no disrespect was intended to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the error is deeply regretted. CNN-IBN offers our unconditional apologies to Sri Sri ji and to all viewers whom we may have unintentionally offended.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Police Arrest Five in Maharashtra Over Alleged Possession of Beef
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Rain Could Play Spoilsport in India-New Zealand Eden Test