Class 10 Students Caught Cheating During Exams in UP's Ballia, No Action Taken
Ballia: Raising questions over the education system, dozens of Class 10th students were caught on camera, writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday.
Surprisingly, no invigilator was seen in the classroom when the said incident occurred. Not only were the students seen using cheating papers, some of the touts helped them solve the Mathematics question paper.
Meanwhile, no action has been taken against the school or the students as of now.
The photographs of mass cheating in Bihar had gone viral on social media earlier in 2015.
The exams for classes 10th and 12th for the Uttar Pradesh Board had begun on March 16.
Secretary of the Board, Shail Yadav informed that 11,413 centre have been made across the state for conducting the exams. About 34 lakh students are appearing for the class 10 exams and 26.56 lakh students for class 12th.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records