Class 10 Students Caught Cheating During Exams in UP's Ballia, No Action Taken
Raising questions over the education system, dozen of Class 10 students were caught on camera writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh.
Ballia: Raising questions over the education system, dozens of Class 10th students were caught on camera, writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday.
Surprisingly, no invigilator was seen in the classroom when the said incident occurred. Not only were the students seen using cheating papers, some of the touts helped them solve the Mathematics question paper.
Meanwhile, no action has been taken against the school or the students as of now.
The photographs of mass cheating in Bihar had gone viral on social media earlier in 2015.
The exams for classes 10th and 12th for the Uttar Pradesh Board had begun on March 16.
Secretary of the Board, Shail Yadav informed that 11,413 centre have been made across the state for conducting the exams. About 34 lakh students are appearing for the class 10 exams and 26.56 lakh students for class 12th.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- Mohammad Amir Responds to Virat Kohli's Praise For Him
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Diwali 2017: Here's How TV Celebs Plan to Celebrate the Festival of Lights
- Diwali 2017: An Illustrated Story of The Origins of Diwali