DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Class 10 Students Caught Cheating During Exams in UP's Ballia, No Action Taken
Mass cheating in Ballia (TV Grab)
Ballia: Raising questions over the education system, dozens of Class 10th students were caught on camera, writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday.
Surprisingly, no invigilator was seen in the classroom when the said incident occurred. Not only were the students seen using cheating papers, some of the touts helped them solve the Mathematics question paper.
Meanwhile, no action has been taken against the school or the students as of now.
The photographs of mass cheating in Bihar had gone viral on social media earlier in 2015.
The exams for classes 10th and 12th for the Uttar Pradesh Board had begun on March 16.
Secretary of the Board, Shail Yadav informed that 11,413 centre have been made across the state for conducting the exams. About 34 lakh students are appearing for the class 10 exams and 26.56 lakh students for class 12th.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes