Class 10 Students Caught Cheating During Exams in UP's Ballia, No Action Taken
Raising questions over the education system, dozen of Class 10 students were caught on camera writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh.
Ballia: Raising questions over the education system, dozens of Class 10th students were caught on camera, writing their examinations with the help of books in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday.
Surprisingly, no invigilator was seen in the classroom when the said incident occurred. Not only were the students seen using cheating papers, some of the touts helped them solve the Mathematics question paper.
Meanwhile, no action has been taken against the school or the students as of now.
The photographs of mass cheating in Bihar had gone viral on social media earlier in 2015.
The exams for classes 10th and 12th for the Uttar Pradesh Board had begun on March 16.
Secretary of the Board, Shail Yadav informed that 11,413 centre have been made across the state for conducting the exams. About 34 lakh students are appearing for the class 10 exams and 26.56 lakh students for class 12th.
Recommended For You
- Tendulkar Writes to Modi, Asks For Inclusion of International Medalists in CGHS
- Virat Kohli - Anushka Sharma Marriage: A Timeline of Love
- Team India to Play More Matches According to New FTP, Playing Days to Reduce
- 5 Times Virat Kohli's PDA For Anushka Sharma Hit a Boundary
- TVS Apache RR 310 First Ride Review: Mighty Impressive and Great Value for Money