DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Class X CBSE results to be out on May 24
The results will be declared at 4 pm on May 24, said a statement issued by CBSE on Wednesday.
New Delhi: The class X results of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be declared on May 24. The results will be declared at 4 pm on May 24, said a statement issued by CBSE on Wednesday.
It said the results will be available on the website www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in
Students can also get their results on their e-mail address by registering themselves on these websites.
Besides, they can also get the results by dialing 011-24357276 or 011-28127030.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics