DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Click me if you can: Narendra Modi plans vs Rahul Gandhi achievements
A new battle of the websites emerges, rahulgandhiachievements.com meet narendramodiplans.com.
New Delhi: 2014 is looming and the best of the BJP versus Congress battles are not happening in public rallies or inside television studios but out there in the wild and whacky world of the World Wide Web. While the website rahulgandhiachievements.com has been around for many years now, its most credible contender for page views is only a day old. rahulgandhiachievements.com meet narendramodiplans.com.
Taking a potshot at the Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's 'accomplishments' the rahulgandhiachievements.com is nothing more than a blank page with a date-stamp on the bottom left of the page. A little more coding and designing effort seems to gone in to build narendramodiplans.com.
"For a detailed explanation of how Mr Narendra Modi plans to run the nation if elected to the house as a Prime Minister and also for his view/perspective on 2002 riots please click the link below," says a couple of lines of text on the website atop an image of a smiling Narendra Modi displaying the victory symbol.
Both the websites' registrant info is kept private but narendramodiplans.com provides a contact email and announces that it "is not funded by any political organisation."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes