Clint Eastwood to act again?
Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie.
London: Director Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie 'Trouble with the Curve', despite insisting 2008's 'Gran Torino' was his last time in front of the camera.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 81-year-old is planning to play a baseball scout who goes on a trip with his adult daughter.
His longtime producing partner Robert Lorenz is set to make his directorial debut through the movie.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category