Clint Eastwood to act again?
Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie.
London: Director Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie 'Trouble with the Curve', despite insisting 2008's 'Gran Torino' was his last time in front of the camera.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 81-year-old is planning to play a baseball scout who goes on a trip with his adult daughter.
His longtime producing partner Robert Lorenz is set to make his directorial debut through the movie.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India