DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Clint Eastwood to act again?
Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie.
London: Director Clint Eastwood is reportedly set to return to acting in a new baseball movie 'Trouble with the Curve', despite insisting 2008's 'Gran Torino' was his last time in front of the camera.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 81-year-old is planning to play a baseball scout who goes on a trip with his adult daughter.
His longtime producing partner Robert Lorenz is set to make his directorial debut through the movie.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances