CM assures help to poultry sector
HYDERABAD: The state government will extend all possible support and incentives to the poultry sector in the state. This assurance..
HYDERABAD: The state government will extend all possible support and incentives to the poultry sector in the state. This assurance was given by chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to a delegation of the representatives of the poultry sector led by AP Poultry Federation president D Sudhakar and AP Breeders Association president Rami Reddy at his camp office on Monday.
When the delegation sought incentives and assistance to the poultry sector, the chief minister said many incentives were being extended by the 12th Finance Commission to the agricultural and allied sectors including poultry and the state government would extend the same to the poultry sector. Power cuts to industry including the poultry sector would be made minimum to the extent possible, he said.
The chief minister agreed to consider their other demands like quick permission for construction of poultry sheds in villages and priority in sanctions, treating poultry loans on par with agricultural loans and exempting poultry land from the purview of conversion of agricultural land to nonagricultural.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands