CNG price in Delhi hiked by Rs 2 per kg with effect from today
The piped cooking gas (called PNG or piped natural gas) rates have also been increased by Re 1 with effect from midnight.
New Delhi: The CNG price in national capital has been increased by Rs 2 per kg, the second increase in rates since January, due to rupee depreciation. Also, piped cooking gas (called PNG or piped natural gas) rates has also been increased by Re 1 with effect from midnight on Monday.
The CNG sold to automobiles in Delhi will cost Rs 41.90 per kg from midnight as compared to Rs 39.90 currently. The rates of CNG in neighbouring Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad have been hiked by Rs 2.25 to Rs 47.35 per kg.
For consumption of more than 30 scm in two months, the applicable rate in Delhi would be Rs 40.50 per scm. Due to higher taxes in Uttar Pradesh, PNG in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad would cost Rs 26 per scm, up from Rs 25 per scm for consumption of up to 30 scm in two months.
Price for consumption beyond that level will be Rs 43. The CNG price was last hiked on January 5 when rates went up by Rs 1.55 per kg.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?