DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Cocktail': 5 dating tips from Saif best avoided
If Saif's your pin-up hero, guiding you through life's romantic issues, here are 5 reasons why you should rethink.
New Delhi: When it comes to sheer goofiness, very few actors in Bollywood can match Saif Ali Khan's endearing charm. He does it again, in no less than drag in director Homi Adajania's 'Cocktail', hitting the screens this Friday. He is full of one liners and epithets. So if he's your pin-up hero, guiding you through life's romantic problems, There are reasons why you should reconsider.
Here are five terrible dating advices by Saif from the Cocktail dialogue promo that could prove disastrous in a real life dating scene.
1. Terrible one-liners: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I come by later? Never. Use. This. Time tested and failed approach to impressing women. "Aapko dekhke aisi uncontrollable urge hui hai ki... mai rok hi nahi paya".
2. The Casanova: "Aisa maan lo ki duniya mein aur koi ladki hai hi nahi, bas ek hi ke saath lage raho, nahi bhaiya, mai vella hi thik hoon." The hero who'd much rather watch a game on TV than stake out outside the door of a potential date with flowers.
3. The anti-dote to romance: Log kehte hai badi kamaal ki feeling hoti hai - being in love, arey ghanta kamaal ki feeling yaar.
4. The panic artist: "Please tell him this is his bun in my oven - Deepika (Veronica). Everybody just relax - Saif". Never be cornered in a situation where you have to defend yourself from a clearly unstable girlfriend in front a roomful of your office folks.
5. Irritable Romeo: Shaadi, biwi, bachhe, sabji khareed kar ghar pohcho, biwi kitchen mein roti bana rahi ho, ghar ke khane ka swad...