'Cocktail' is Deepika's best work till date: Saif
Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan reunites with his 'Love Aaj Kal' co-star Deepika Padukone in 'Cocktail'.
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, who reunites with his 'Love Aaj Kal' co-star Deepika Padukone in his upcoming production 'Cocktail', says it is her best performance till date.
'Cocktail' is Deepika's best work till date. You will realise it when you see the film. She has done a great job. I have worked with her in 'Love Aaj Kal' and I am happy to see how far she has come," Saif, who was in the capital to promote the film last night, said.
Directed by Homi Adajania under Saif's banner Illuminati Films, the film also marks the debut of model Diana Penty. The 41-year-old actor-producer said that though the film gives a feel of a romantic comedy, it is primarily a love
"'Cocktail' is not a romantic comedy. It is a love story. It is very different from 'Hum Tum', 'Salaam Namaste' or even 'Love Aaj Kal' for that matter. The film does have comic elements but the basic premise of the film is a love story," he said.
When asked how long he will continue to play the lover boy in films, Saif said, "I know I have been playing the lover boy for quite some time in films but I enjoy it and I plan to continue to do so till I am 60. I want to play a lover man, lover old man."
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media