Code of conduct case: Jharkhand Dy CM gets bail
Hemant Soren was accused of putting his JMM party flag on a building during 2009 Assembly Elections.
Dumka: Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren was on Monday granted bail after he surrendered before a local court in connection with a model code of conduct case.
Soren surrendered before the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Balmukund Rai and moved for bail, which was granted immediately.
The case pertained to a model code of conduct case slapped against him under the Representation of People's Act during the 2009 Assembly Elections. He was accused of putting his JMM party flag on a building.
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Rings In Her 36th Birthday With Ranbir, Karisma, Saif Ali Khan
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil
- Will Eat Lots of Food And Just Relax: Kareena Kapoor Opens Up About Her Birthday Plans
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets