DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Code of conduct case: Jharkhand Dy CM gets bail
Hemant Soren was accused of putting his JMM party flag on a building during 2009 Assembly Elections.
Dumka: Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren was on Monday granted bail after he surrendered before a local court in connection with a model code of conduct case.
Soren surrendered before the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Balmukund Rai and moved for bail, which was granted immediately.
The case pertained to a model code of conduct case slapped against him under the Representation of People's Act during the 2009 Assembly Elections. He was accused of putting his JMM party flag on a building.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users