DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cold claims three more lives in UP, toll rises to 265
One person each were reported to have died due to intense cold in Gonda, Hamirpur and Ghaziabad.
Lucknow: Despite slight respite from the intense cold as temperatures rose by a few notches, the number of deaths due to the harsh weather rose to 265 in Uttar Pradesh as three more deaths were reported in last 24 hours.
One person each were reported to have died due to intense cold in Gonda, Hamirpur and Ghaziabad. Though nights have been warmer in the last few days, the weather has become drier due to fall in humidity.
Lowest minimum temperature in the state was 4.6 degree celsius recorded at Gorakhpur. According to the meteorological office the weather would remain dry over the state in the next 24 hours, with the presence of mist in few areas.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes