Cold claims three more lives in UP, toll rises to 265
One person each were reported to have died due to intense cold in Gonda, Hamirpur and Ghaziabad.
Lucknow: Despite slight respite from the intense cold as temperatures rose by a few notches, the number of deaths due to the harsh weather rose to 265 in Uttar Pradesh as three more deaths were reported in last 24 hours.
One person each were reported to have died due to intense cold in Gonda, Hamirpur and Ghaziabad. Though nights have been warmer in the last few days, the weather has become drier due to fall in humidity.
Lowest minimum temperature in the state was 4.6 degree celsius recorded at Gorakhpur. According to the meteorological office the weather would remain dry over the state in the next 24 hours, with the presence of mist in few areas.
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control