DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Collector Gari Bharya' is 'Pen Adimai Illai' in Tamil
'Pen Adimai Illai' will mark the comeback of Bhumika Chawla in Kollywood, which is the dubbed version of original.
With the barrier between Kollywood and Tollywood blurring, many films are getting released in both the languages, and they are tasting success too.
Apparently cashing in on the latest trend is 'Pen Adimai Illai', the Tamil version of Telugu film 'Collector Gari Bharya'.
The heroine-centric movie will mark the comeback of Bhumika Chawla in Kollywood. Prakashraj plays the lead role in this movie, while the 'Roja Kootam' actress is the leading lady.
The film is about the wife of a District Collector. Though the IAS officer is honest and dedicated to his work, he dominates his wife at home. How the wife changes his idea towards life is the crux of the film.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand