'Collector Gari Bharya' is 'Pen Adimai Illai' in Tamil
'Pen Adimai Illai' will mark the comeback of Bhumika Chawla in Kollywood, which is the dubbed version of original.
With the barrier between Kollywood and Tollywood blurring, many films are getting released in both the languages, and they are tasting success too.
Apparently cashing in on the latest trend is 'Pen Adimai Illai', the Tamil version of Telugu film 'Collector Gari Bharya'.
The heroine-centric movie will mark the comeback of Bhumika Chawla in Kollywood. Prakashraj plays the lead role in this movie, while the 'Roja Kootam' actress is the leading lady.
The film is about the wife of a District Collector. Though the IAS officer is honest and dedicated to his work, he dominates his wife at home. How the wife changes his idea towards life is the crux of the film.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers