DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
COMEDK counselling: A few turn up on day 2
BANGALORE: Day two of the COMEDK counselling saw only a few candidates turning up for the medical/dental counselling. As many as 5..
BANGALORE: Day two of the COMEDK counselling saw only a few candidates turning up for the medical/dental counselling. As many as 5,109 students were expected, only 298 students appeared for the first round of the day two medical/dental counselling on Saturday, according to the officials.
One hundred and sixty six medical seats and 726 dental seats were available. At the end of the counselling, 602 seats in dental went vacant and 22 medical seats in the Christian minority quota were not filled.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh