COMEDK counselling: A few turn up on day 2
BANGALORE: Day two of the COMEDK counselling saw only a few candidates turning up for the medical/dental counselling. As many as 5..
BANGALORE: Day two of the COMEDK counselling saw only a few candidates turning up for the medical/dental counselling. As many as 5,109 students were expected, only 298 students appeared for the first round of the day two medical/dental counselling on Saturday, according to the officials.
One hundred and sixty six medical seats and 726 dental seats were available. At the end of the counselling, 602 seats in dental went vacant and 22 medical seats in the Christian minority quota were not filled.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory