Coming soon: Shagun TV, India's first 24-hour matrimonial channel
Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
New Delhi: Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
To be carried nationally across north and west India, it will be distributed through direct-to-home and digital networks.
It is being launched by Vertent Media.
The channel, conceptualised, conceived and promoted by mediaman Anuranjan Jha, is said to be full of entertainment, fun and amusement related to matrimonial content.
"I conceived this idea eight years back and now we are ready with it. The shows are very unique and exciting to all matrimonial-related matters, whether it's astrology, shopping or honeymoon travel planning," Jha said in a statement.
Shagun TV will have a programming-mix from across India, with shows related to wedding, astrology, relationships and shopping. Some of the shows are "Toh Baat Pakki", "Gold n Beautiful", "Janam Janam Ka Saath" and "Kundali Bol".
Along with the channel, Shagun's matrimonial website, www.shagunindia.com, is also being launched.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uncapped Indian Players Could Be in Focus at Auction
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System