DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coming soon: Shagun TV, India's first 24-hour matrimonial channel
Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
New Delhi: Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
To be carried nationally across north and west India, it will be distributed through direct-to-home and digital networks.
It is being launched by Vertent Media.
The channel, conceptualised, conceived and promoted by mediaman Anuranjan Jha, is said to be full of entertainment, fun and amusement related to matrimonial content.
"I conceived this idea eight years back and now we are ready with it. The shows are very unique and exciting to all matrimonial-related matters, whether it's astrology, shopping or honeymoon travel planning," Jha said in a statement.
Shagun TV will have a programming-mix from across India, with shows related to wedding, astrology, relationships and shopping. Some of the shows are "Toh Baat Pakki", "Gold n Beautiful", "Janam Janam Ka Saath" and "Kundali Bol".
Along with the channel, Shagun's matrimonial website, www.shagunindia.com, is also being launched.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande