Coming soon: Shagun TV, India's first 24-hour matrimonial channel
Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
New Delhi: Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
To be carried nationally across north and west India, it will be distributed through direct-to-home and digital networks.
It is being launched by Vertent Media.
The channel, conceptualised, conceived and promoted by mediaman Anuranjan Jha, is said to be full of entertainment, fun and amusement related to matrimonial content.
"I conceived this idea eight years back and now we are ready with it. The shows are very unique and exciting to all matrimonial-related matters, whether it's astrology, shopping or honeymoon travel planning," Jha said in a statement.
Shagun TV will have a programming-mix from across India, with shows related to wedding, astrology, relationships and shopping. Some of the shows are "Toh Baat Pakki", "Gold n Beautiful", "Janam Janam Ka Saath" and "Kundali Bol".
Along with the channel, Shagun's matrimonial website, www.shagunindia.com, is also being launched.
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna