Coming soon: Shagun TV, India's first 24-hour matrimonial channel
Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
New Delhi: Shagun TV, said to be the country's first 24-hour matrimonial channel, will be launched on April 26.
To be carried nationally across north and west India, it will be distributed through direct-to-home and digital networks.
It is being launched by Vertent Media.
The channel, conceptualised, conceived and promoted by mediaman Anuranjan Jha, is said to be full of entertainment, fun and amusement related to matrimonial content.
"I conceived this idea eight years back and now we are ready with it. The shows are very unique and exciting to all matrimonial-related matters, whether it's astrology, shopping or honeymoon travel planning," Jha said in a statement.
Shagun TV will have a programming-mix from across India, with shows related to wedding, astrology, relationships and shopping. Some of the shows are "Toh Baat Pakki", "Gold n Beautiful", "Janam Janam Ka Saath" and "Kundali Bol".
Along with the channel, Shagun's matrimonial website, www.shagunindia.com, is also being launched.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- WATCH: Manchester United, Arsenal wish their fans in India a Happy Diwali