Complaint lodged suspecting mystery over AVM's death
AVM Murugan, passed away in Chennai on Sept 10, at his friend's house, where he was staying for the past few days.
AVM Murugan, eldest son of legendary producer AVM Meiyyappa Chettiyar, passed away in Chennai on Monday. He was credited as one of the founders of Tamil Film Producers Council.
Meanwhile, his son Karthik Meyappan has lodged a complaint with the police, suspecting some mystery in Murugan's death. Following this, the police have registered a case of a suspicious death.
Murugan played a vital role in the production ventures of AVM till the late 1970s.
On September 10, Murugan breathed his last at his friend's house at Maduravoyal where he was staying for the past few days. 78-year-old Murugan is survived by wife Ranjani, son Karthik and daughters Angayarkanni and Latha.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"