DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Composer Lloyd Webber diagnosed with prostate cancer
Lloyd Webber is behind hit musicals including Jesus Christ Superstar.
London: British composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, the BBC reported on Sunday.
The broadcaster quoted a statement from the 61-year-old's spokesman as saying the condition had been caught in its very early stages.
"Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," the spokesman said.
Lloyd Webber, behind hit musicals including Jesus Christ Superstar, ,i>Cats and Starlight Express, recently announced he was staging a sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. Love Never Dies is due to open in London in March 2010.
He is also set to judge a BBC television talent show next year.
Lloyd Webber's spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket