Compulsory licencing of Bayer's cancer drug is a triumph
WHO's country head Nata Menabde tells Forbes India that governments should take measures to improve access to life-saving drugs, but be sensitive to pharmaceutical industry's concerns.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films