Condom-covered Woods' bust promotes safe sex
The mannequin also has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
Bangkok: A restaurant in Bangkok is promoting safe sex with a statue of golfer Tiger Woods dressed in condoms, a media report said Thursday.
Created by food and wine author Barbara Hansen, the life-size mannequin at the 'Cabbages & Condoms' restaurant wears a pink shirt, orange slacks, yellow cap and shoes, and holds a golf club, entirely made of condoms, the Herald Sun reported.
The mannequin, which stands next to a Christmas tree also decorated with condoms, has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
The restaurant was founded by the Population and Community Development Association in Bangkok in 1986. Proceeds from the restaurant's recipe book go to family planning, rural projects, environmental protection, water resource development, scholarship and HIV/AIDS education, the report said.
The restaurant even has a signature dish called "yam tung yang" or "condom salad".
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name