Condom-covered Woods' bust promotes safe sex
The mannequin also has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
Bangkok: A restaurant in Bangkok is promoting safe sex with a statue of golfer Tiger Woods dressed in condoms, a media report said Thursday.
Created by food and wine author Barbara Hansen, the life-size mannequin at the 'Cabbages & Condoms' restaurant wears a pink shirt, orange slacks, yellow cap and shoes, and holds a golf club, entirely made of condoms, the Herald Sun reported.
The mannequin, which stands next to a Christmas tree also decorated with condoms, has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
The restaurant was founded by the Population and Community Development Association in Bangkok in 1986. Proceeds from the restaurant's recipe book go to family planning, rural projects, environmental protection, water resource development, scholarship and HIV/AIDS education, the report said.
The restaurant even has a signature dish called "yam tung yang" or "condom salad".
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid