DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Condom-covered Woods' bust promotes safe sex
The mannequin also has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
Bangkok: A restaurant in Bangkok is promoting safe sex with a statue of golfer Tiger Woods dressed in condoms, a media report said Thursday.
Created by food and wine author Barbara Hansen, the life-size mannequin at the 'Cabbages & Condoms' restaurant wears a pink shirt, orange slacks, yellow cap and shoes, and holds a golf club, entirely made of condoms, the Herald Sun reported.
The mannequin, which stands next to a Christmas tree also decorated with condoms, has a belt buckle which reads: "Let's do it, Tiger".
The restaurant was founded by the Population and Community Development Association in Bangkok in 1986. Proceeds from the restaurant's recipe book go to family planning, rural projects, environmental protection, water resource development, scholarship and HIV/AIDS education, the report said.
The restaurant even has a signature dish called "yam tung yang" or "condom salad".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet